Field Service Technician
Commercial Door and Dock Equipment
We’re expanding our operations and have immediate openings for full time Service Techs that take pride in their work and in their company.
Reliable Door and Dock is investing heavily in new trucks, new tools, new equipment – and in adding to our top-notch team of service techs and support staff. Our business is growing because of our success!
If you are a skilled Door and Dock Service Technician, we want to hear from you.
A Service Technician with Reliable Door and Dock is the face of the company to our customers. You work independently, as well as in small teams at our customers’ facilities. We provide you with your own truck, tools, equipment, and technology.
Reliable Door and Dock has a culture of team-work and family. Our success depends on our dedicated
Service Technicians and support staff – so we want to attract and keep the very best!
We’re seeking Service Technicians with 3+ years of experience installing and servicing overhead sectional doors, high-speed doors, loading dock levelers, or similar mechanical equipment. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills when working with customers and co-workers, as well as a solid mechanical & electrical installation and trouble-shooting ability. All candidates must have valid driver’s license and be able to pass a motor vehicle report.
Service Technicians like working for Reliable Door and Dock!
- Friendly Team! We have a strong culture of team-work and family! All of us work together to serve our customers!
- Love the work! Each day brings interesting work with a variety of jobs and locations.
- Stability! Reliable Door and Dock is successful and growing. Having no bank debt means we invest in our team – in both busy times and slow times.
- Reputation and Pride! We take great pride in our service, skill, and safety. Our customers love the work we do!
- Training and Tools! We invest in the right tools, equipment, and training to work safely and do the job right the first time!
- Excellent Compensation and full benefits! A generous 401(k) plan, health insurance with a dedicated wellness program, life & disability insurance, vacation & holiday pay.
To Apply for this position, please send resume to:
- Email: (**Please Write “Service Tech” in the subject Line)
- Fax a resume to: (262)677-8920
- Mail to:
Reliable Door and Dock
N173 W21140 Northwest Passage Way
Jackson, WI 53037
Reliable Door and Dock is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test.